Susan Moonroot for nominating me for the "I Love Your Blog" award! I must do likewise now.
Many, many thanks to
The Rules for those receiving an award are:
- The winner can put the logo on their blog
- Link the person you received the award from
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs
- Put links of those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs nominated
I'd like to show some love to:
- Moonroot - Her blog shows her strength through troubled times and her dedication to a way of life "[living] lightly on the earth". No matter the times, her posts are always positives and thoughtful. I'm proud and honoured to call her a friend.
- Lothlorien-Nemeton Seedgroup - Is an OBOD seedgroup facilitated by Adam and Mika who are two Kindred Souls charting their progress working at the Earth Sanctuary combining ecology, psychosynthesis and other aspects to created a beautiful and earth-loving school.
- Engineering Judgement - Tom is an engineering student, combining his extensive knowledge and creativity, and decidedly Finnish-like insanity to make a reality to his creations. His blog charts his thoughts and often humourous ramblings. Plus he looks like the guy on the right ;-D
- The Spiritual Journey of a Somerset Pagan - I've recently discovered Andy's blog through Moonroot, and find his updates funny and genuine. Give it a read!
And this is where I must draw the line... as a relative newcomer to Blogspot, I don't really know many other blogs (Mika and Adam have some others, however :) ) on blogspot bar some by some Artists I quite like, such as Frank Turner.
However, I wanted to show my love to you lot! Pass it on and share the appreciation!