Tuesday 12 May 2009

And a love-life update...

Just a small update regarding a few posts back - the day Kay and I met up again, she ended up asking me out and we've been together since so... yeah. That was an interesting day. We've been together two months last Wednesday.

To be honest, it was quite a roller-coaster at first; from not seeing/talking each other at all to going out but things have now calmed down somewhat. We try to see each other as often as is conviniently possible - she came down on Thursday to attend the UWLampeter President's Ball (and she looked absolutely beautiful - as you can see!), which was a brilliant evening; my hallmates were also glamorous, everyone was having a wonderful time - but most of all, I was accompanying the most glamorous of them all!

Spokes, Wonderbrass and The Amateur Transplants played and were pretty good (although the sound technician should be given a good slap) but we didn't stay for the whole evening - stayed there for about 3hrs but spent like half an hour in a queue to get some decent pictures taken (thought I think they're worth it). So we left around half midnight, went back to mine for pizza and sleep - we were bloody tired by the time we got back. When did we get old, eh!? Though, now exams are happening, I doubt I'll see her for a good week and half. During her exams, she's got about ten days' worth of study leave, so I'll go see her for some of it and help her with her revision, spend some good quality time and go camping for Paul's birthday!




1 comment:

Moonroot said...

I am so happy that you're happy. :)

Love the photo, she IS beautiful.